Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Caffeine Addict

I love coffee.

The smell, the taste, the energy.

Coffee was my Energizer, my Duracell, my Eveready. Drank it everyday, in the morning, in the evening and before i went to sleep.

Yes, im addicted to coffee. Perhaps too much.

I was challenged sometime ago to cut down my daily coffee intake and see for myself how i would cope with the withdrawal effects. After some thought, i wanted to give it a try.

I stopped drinking coffee on Monday. And that Monday sucked unlike any other Monday. On Tuesday i tried to continue, but ultimately failed. I just cant stop.

Oh what the hell, coffee is great!

3 comments:

muhamadakmalwahab said...

aku juga kopi edik...
weih..kawan aku cakap italy serves some of the best coffee in the world...jom gi italy nak? refer to my latest post...
hahahha...giler sengal brangan kuat la aku nie...huhuhu

Al Hadi said...

aku sgt berminat! ye, aku pun kuat berangan tau :p

nihadriz said...

wah, italy pulak! sila consider saya sekali ye. hopefully dah banyak duit time tu. hahahahahaha~