1. Another Battle Of The Sexes will take place. Of course, this is where lots of men talk about football and lots of women are annoyed. Fire away.
2. Suddenly there's a group of female "football fanatics". They only emerged once in 4 years. Suspiciously, these "fanatics" only know the names of players from a certain English Football Club.
3. Malaysian women will always root for England. Or Spain, Italy etc etc. Not a single one will claim she's a Cameroon or Nigeria fan. You already know why.
4. This is the time women will complain extensively about attention, responsibility and whatever the hell they complain about. Just watch any talk show where women collectively whine about their lives and surely the topic of World Cup will come up.
5. Men will be accused of spending too much time in front of the TV. But apparently the same situation isn't applied when women stared at the TV everyday when Akademi Fantasial is on.
6. Women ridicule men for watching 22 other men chasing a ball. Well, if its up to us, we can watch this instead;
Lets just get along, shall we?